Friday, March 28, 2008

Third Assignment

The story in my book i think is very original and new. I haven't really came across anything that sounded familiar or made me think of another book that i've read. Its original because it really keeps my attention... if it sounded familiar i would already know what was going to happen next. The plot and idea of the story is also something you never really hear of? The title Big Fish doesnt exactly mean that the book is about a big fish. All my book is, is a bunch of original different stories that create one. I don't really think a writer in this day and age can make a completely new story. Just because everything's pretty much already been written about. Most books are there to teach you a lesson, or expand your knowledge of something. But a writer can write a completely new idea.

No comments: